Shopping Guide
Sold pieces will be marked as sold and later stored under the Galerie section.
Order can be made through the (Opens up in a new window)

Please read our Shopping Guide on the side bar for further details.

Thank you.

Sunday 31 August 2008

My First

Eni Oken is one of my favourite wire jewellery artist whose technique in wire jewellery making I truly adore. This set was made based on one of her wire jewellery tutorial. My first jewellery tutorial with her! However, due to limitation of materials, I had to make some adjustments and interpret them my way. The end product is a bit different from the tutorial but I hope you’ll like them all the same. :) The pendant for the necklace and earrings are made from 5mm button shaped fresh water pearls in Lavender. It’s of a purplish hue but I somehow failed to capture it on camera. The centre of the pendant is Swarovski montees in Amethyst. I also used 6mm and 4 mm Swarovski crystal beads in Amethyst and Lt. Amethyst, joined together as the necklace chain. Made from silver plated wires.

Necklace Measures: 18 ½ ”

RM58.00
20% off : RM46.40
Code: 08S2N33
(Only 1 set available for this design)
USD20.00
20% off: USD16.00

Earrings

Measures: 2”

RM31.00
20% off : RM24.80
Code: 08S2E33
(Only 1 set available for this design)
USD11.00
20% off: USD8.80
post signature

No comments: