Shopping Guide
Sold pieces will be marked as sold and later stored under the Galerie section.
Order can be made through the (Opens up in a new window)

Please read our Shopping Guide on the side bar for further details.

Thank you.

Thursday 6 November 2008

The thing about remakes

This is something that I find I need to explain. Basically, only one piece is made for each design. Remakes are available BUT subjected to the availability of raw materials. I do not stock too much on the raw materials. So, any request for remakes may or may not require me to source the materials from the supplier. If the supplier has run out of the materials needed, then remake of the exact piece would not be possible. Bear in mind also that some of the bead supplies are also 'seasonal' where even my supplier do not restock them after the stock runs out. So, securing the requisite materials can't be guaranteed. Therefore, if you like my work, I would really like to encourage you to join our mailing list by entering your email address on the right sidebar to avoid dissapointment. First come, first serve. :) No worries, you can always contact us to opt out from our notification any time. ;)
post signature

No comments: